Top
free illustration materials KuKuKeKe / Medical treatment  / Illness/Injury  / Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee
Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee

Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee

This is an illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee. Anaphylaxis shock is a condition in which allergic symptoms appear on the body due to food intake or a stab wound with a pot, which causes a risk to life. This man has developed anaphylaxis shock and looks like he is falling to the ground.

Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee
Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee
Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee
Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee
Illustration of a man who was stung by an anaphylaxis shock bee