Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal information” means “personal information” referred to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and is information about a living individual, information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, other description, etc. contained in the information, information and appearance, fingerprints, It refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from the individual information alone, such as the data related to the voice print and the insurer number of the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method for Collecting Personal Information)
This website may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when the user registers to use the service.
About Access Analysis Tools
Cookies allow us to identify your computer, but it does not identify you personally.
For more information on how to disable cookies and Google AdSense, see Advertising – Policies and Terms – Google.
Article 3 (For the purpose of collecting and using personal information)
KuKuKeKe collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate this service
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To charge users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- KuKuKeKe shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the previous change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified of the revised purpose by the method prescribed by KuKuKeKe or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)
- KuKuKeKe will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and KuKuKeKe has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person in question.
- How to accept the person’s request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of such information shall not apply to a third party.
- When KuKuKeKe entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the item of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the person to be jointly used, the purpose of use of the user, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of said personal information, When you notify the person in advance or put it in a state that the person in question can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- KuKuKeKe will disclose personal information to the person without delay when requested by the person. However, if any of the following applies to disclosure, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged when disclosing personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of causing a significant hindrance to the proper execution of KuKuKeKe’s business
- In the case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by KuKuKeKe is incorrect, the User shall correct, add or delete personal information to KuKuKeKe in accordance with the procedures prescribed by KuKuKeKe (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”). ) can be billed.
- KuKuKeKe shall correct the personal information without delay if kuKuKeKe determines that it is necessary to respond to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user.
- KuKuKeKe will notify the User without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- KuKuKeKe suspends or deletes the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) from the person on the grounds that it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was acquired by illegal means. ) will be conducted without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the survey set forth in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of such personal information without delay.
- KuKuKeKe will notify the User without delay when it has suspended the use, etc. pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it has decided not to suspend use, etc.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expense to suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to perform other suspensions of use, etc., and if necessary alternative measures are taken to protect the rights and interests of the User, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this Policy may be changed without notice to the User, except for laws and other matters otherwise provided for in this Policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry Desk)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact:
E-mail : email@example.com