Article 1 (Personal Information)“Personal information” means “personal information” referred to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and is information about a living individual, information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, other description, etc. contained in the information, information and appearance, fingerprints, It refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from the individual information alone, such as the data related to the voice print and the insurer number of the health insurance card.
Article 2 (Method for Collecting Personal Information)This website may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address when the user registers to use the service.
Article 3 (For the purpose of collecting and using personal information)The purposes for KuKuKeKe to collect and use personal information are as follows:
- To provide and operate this service
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To charge users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- KuKuKeKe shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed to be relevant to the purpose of use prior to the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the User shall be notified or announced on this website in the manner prescribed by KuKuKeKe for the purpose after the change.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to third parties)
- KuKuKeKe will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the User, except in the following cases: However, this shall not be permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local public entity or a person entrusted by it to carry out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned
- When THE following matters have been announced or announced in advance, and KuKuKeKe has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission
- Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person in question.
- How to accept the person’s request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision of such information shall not apply to a third party.
- When KuKuKeKe entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the item of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of the person to be jointly used, the purpose of use of the user, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of said personal information, When you notify the person in advance or put it in a state that the person in question can easily know
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When KuKuKeKe is requested to disclose personal information by the person in question, it will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if any of the following are disclosed, we may not disclose all or part of them, and if we make a decision not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. In the case of disclosure of personal information, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significantly interfering with the proper implementation of the business of KuKuKeKe
- In the case of violating other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by KuKuKeKe is incorrect information, the User shall correct, add or delete personal information to KuKuKeKe (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) in accordance with the procedures specified by KuKuKeKe. You can request.
- KuKuKeKe shall correct such personal information without delay if it determines that it is necessary to respond to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user.
- KuKuKeKe will notify the User without delay if it makes a correction, etc. pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, or if it has made a decision not to make a correction, etc.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- KuKuKeKe suspends or erases the use of personal information from the person in question because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it has been acquired by unauthorized means (hereinafter referred to as “discontinuation of use, etc.”). we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the survey set forth in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of such personal information without delay.
- KuKuKeKe shall notify users of any suspension of use, etc. pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, or when it has made a decision not to suspend use, etc.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expense to suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to perform other suspensions of use, etc., and if necessary alternative measures are taken to protect the rights and interests of the User, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this Policy may be changed without notice to the User, except for laws and other matters otherwise provided for in this Policy.